A simple delicious dessert, this Healthy Peach Vanilla Pudding Parfait, is perfect for summer. Made with clean ingredients and naturally sweetened for a good for you dessert that tastes great!
*This post is sponsored by One Degree Organics. I received product for use in the creation of this recipe. All opinions expressed are my own.
Warm, sunny weather is here and with that people are spending more time outdoors. Delicious, easy treats are guaranteed to make the day even better, especially when it's a healthy dessert made with simple, clean ingredients like this Healthy Peach Vanilla Pudding Parfait.
Juicy summer peaches and creamy, smooth vanilla pudding with the delicious crunchiness of granola makes this parfait a perfect healthy treat for a warm summer day.
Normally I would make my own granola, but when it's so hot out turning on the oven is the last thing I want to do. Fortunately, One Degree Organic Foods makes delicious granola with minimal ingredients and far less sugar than many store bought granolas. It's perfect for this no fuss, oven free healthy summertime dessert.
We used One Degree's Sprouted Vanilla Chia Granola for these parfaits. The crunch of the oat and chia clusters adds nice texture with the creaminess of the pudding and the flavor pairs perfectly with the peaches.
About One Degree Organic Foods
We're big fans of One Degree Organic Foods around here and it's not hard to see why.
- One Degree is committed to clean ingredients sourced from organic farmers who only use plant based farming methods. They meet with each farmer partner walking their farms and learning about their practices to ensure 100% ingredient transparency.
- All One Degree Organics products are certified as Glyphosate Residue Free and display the Bio-Checked Non Glyphosate Certified seal. The World Health Organization classiﬁes glyphosate as a “probable carcinogen,” or cancer-causing substance. One Degree Organics utilizes third party testing to ensure the absence of this pesticide so you can feel confident about their products.
- All products are non-GMO and verified by the Non-GMO Project.
- One Degree offers a range of sprouted products including cereals, granolas, flours and breads that fit any healthy lifestyle.
- Sprouted Cereals feature a clean, organic ingredient list, an abundance of protein and minimal sugar. Lightly sweetened with organic sweeteners - no high fructose corn syrup – and free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. All varieties are certified gluten free as well.
- Sprouted Granolas are packed with superfood ingredients and nutrient-dense benefits from our sprouted, organic oats. Available in four yummy flavors featuring vitamin-rich seeds and grains as well as warm spices such as cinnamon, cacao, and vanilla.
- Sprouted Oats are organic, certified gluten-free oats offering more energy and easy digestion. One Degree Organics were the first to market organic, gluten and glyphosate-free sprouted oats.
The whole family really loved these parfaits and we hope you will too!
If you make a recipe, I would love to know how it turns out! You can leave a comment and rating below or snap a pic and tag it @weelittlevegans on Instagram so I’ll be sure to see it!
Healthy Peach Vanilla Pudding Parfait
- 3 tablespoon corn starch or arrowroot
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups non dairy milk Oat and almond milk both work well
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 teaspoon coconut oil, optional
- 3 peaches, diced into small pieces
- One Degree Organics Vanilla Chia Granola
- In a saucepan add cornstarch and salt. Slowly whisk in non dairy milk and maple syrup thoroughly combining all ingredients.
- Heat mixture over medium heat stirring often until small bubbles begin to form. Do not boil.
- Lower heat to medium low. Stirring continously heat the pudding until thickened, about 15-20 minutes. It should coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and coconut oil, if using.
- Allow to cool before transfering to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap or parhcment paper making sure it touches the top of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate pudding for 4 hours or overnight to fully set.
- In a glass jar or small bowl, alternate layering granola, peaches and pudding as desired.
- Serve immediately.