A creamy, delicious cool treat these Honeydew Melon Popsicles are made with just 3 ingredients.
Homemade popsicles are great because you control exactly what goes into them. No artificial colors or flavors or high fructose corn syrup here. All you need for these Honeydew Melon Popsicles are fresh fruit, coconut milk, and maple syrup and the optional coconut flakes. I left the flakes out of mine because while my oldest daughter likes the flavor of coconut, she doesn’t like to eat actual coconut. It’s a texture thing. Either way these popsicles are super simple to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze.
- honeydew melon
- coconut milk
- maple syrup
- coconut flakes, optional
See recipe card for quantities.
These popsicles are really simple to make. Just Combine in a blender until smooth and creamy. Transfer to popsicle molds and place in the freezer for about 4 hours or until thoroughly frozen. When ready to enjoy simply place mold in warm water a few seconds to easily remove.
You'll need a blender and some kind of popsicle mold to make these Honeydew Melon Popsicles. If you don't have a mold, you could also pour mixture into small paper cups and insert food safe popsicle sticks or small plastic spoons.
These pops are full of flavor, creamy, and perfectly sweetened. Plus there’s REAL fruit in there unlike many of the store bought ones. So, you can enjoy a cool creamy treat that's actually good for you!
Honeydew Melon Popsicles
- 2 cups honeydew melon, chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk Full fat will yield creamier pops.
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut flakes optional
- In a blender combine honeydew, coconut milk, and maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- After mixture is blender add coconut if using, and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds leaving a little room for expansion as it freezes. I filled 6 molds.
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
- To easily remove popsicle from mold place under warm running water for a few seconds.