Creamy and delicious, these Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Dip is simple to make with just 3 ingredients needed and about 5 minutes. Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers and pretzels for an awesome Valentine's Day charcuterie board.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Dip is perfect for Valentine's Day. Create a charcuterie board with fresh fruit, graham crackers, pretzels and more for a fun treat to enjoy with those you love.
If you're looking for more kid friendly ideas for Valentine's Day check out this list of great recipes on my site.
The ingredients needed for this dip could not be any simpler. You'll need just 3 ingredients:
- vanilla non dairy yogurt
- non dairy cream cheese
- strawberry fruit spread
See recipe card for quantities.
Combine the yogurt and cream cheese in a bowl and using a stand mixer or hand mixer whip the two together until creamy. You may want to add 1-2 tablespoon of sugar depending on whether the yogurt is sweetened or not and your individual preference.
Next, drop small spoonfuls of fruit spread on the yogurt mixture. Then swirl the spread through the yogurt base using the spoon. Mix as much as you like to really incorporate fruit or leave pockets of jam through out.
Hint: We used a vegan greek style yogurt which produced a thick dip we love. You can use any style of yogurt you like. Keep in mind the consistency of the yogurt used will change the thickness of the dip.
- Yogurt - any brand or style of yogurt will work.
- Fruit Spread - We like Polaner Fruit Spread. Any jam or preserves work as well.
- Fruit spread - try another flavor of fruit spread such as blueberry or blackberry.
- Deluxe - sprinkle graham crackers crumbs or chocolate shavings over the top of dip.
See this savory yogurt dip on my website!
A stand mixer or hand mixer is needed to combine the yogurt and cream cheese. You can try using a whisk or rubber spatula if you don't have a mixer.
Store the dip in air tight container in the refrigerator. Good for 3-4 days. Ant left over fresh fruit should be refrigerated as well. Leftover crackers, pretzels, etc should be stored in a container at room temperature.
Use a brand of non dairy yogurt and non dairy cream cheese that you like eating. If you don't like the flavor of the yogurt or cream cheese on their own, you probably won't enjoy the dip either.
- Keep dip refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Don't leave dip out for an extended period of time.
- Spoon dip into individual serving dishes to prevent the spread of germs.
If you try this recipe, let me know how it turns out! Leave a comment and rating below or snap a pic and tag @weelittlevegans so I'll be sure to see it.
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Dip
- hand mixer or stand mixer
- 300 g vanilla non dairy yogurt
- 200 g non dairy cream cheese
- ⅓ cup strawberry fruit spread
- graham crackers, pretzels, fruit, cookies, etc.
- In a bowl, combine non dairy yogurt and cream cheese. Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to whip for 1 minute or until well combined.300 g vanilla non dairy yogurt, 200 g non dairy cream cheese
- Spoon fruit spread over the top of yogurt mixture and swirl through.⅓ cup strawberry fruit spread
- Serve immediately with fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, etc. or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.graham crackers, pretzels, fruit, cookies, etc.